2023 CRA Golf Classic Chef Farm Collaboration Dinner
Sponsored by Performance Foodservice
The Connecticut Restaurant Association invites you to nominate a top Chef from your restaurant and/or catering business to participate in our 2023 CRA Chef Farm Collaboration Dinner on Monday, June 26th, following our Annual Golf Classic.
This is not a competition - Our goal is to unite and showcase the incredible talents of CT's culinary experts, and create an eclectic, cohesive, & inspiring feast for all to enjoy!
Guidelines & Expectations
- Must be a CT chef with experience doing off site catering or farm to table events.
- Chefs are encouraged to prepare a creative or signature dish that is representative of Connecticut's unique culinary landscape.
- Chefs are encouraged to work with local Connecticut farms. CRA will cover costs of foods from local CT farms.
- Each chef will be partnered with ProStart culinary students (high school). Must be able to provide a mentorship experience for ProStart students either during prep in advance of the event and/or on event day. Guidelines will be provided.
- Chefs to create a tasting course for 250 guests in walk around format.
- Chefs are responsible for planning tasting dish and bringing all needed equipment for day of.
- Event is rain or shine. Burners are not permitted under tents.
- CRA will provide a stipend for food costs and/or will secure food ingredient donations.
- Chef must provide headshot, restaurant info, logo for CRA promotions.
- Chefs must attend zoom coordination calls in advance of event.